Our ADR course can be taken over 3.5 and 5 days depending on what kind of work you want to do, the types of dangerous goods you wish to carry and the type of vehicle you wish to drive. Your certificate will reflect the course content that you have covered.
ADR Course Content
Core Packages and 7 Classes – 3.5 Days
- Introduction to classes of dangerous goods
- Legal and regulatory implications of the carriage of dangerous goods this includes waste materials
- Vehicle marking
- Load restrictions and segregation
- PPE and safety equipment
- Practical exercises
- Emergency aid
- Types of packages
- Labelling of packages
- UN approval marking
- Limited quantities
- Class 2 Gasses
- Division 2.1 Flammable Gas
- Division 2.2 Non-Flammable, Non-Toxic Gas
- Division 2.3 Toxic Gas
- Class 3 Flammable Liquids
- Class 4 Flammable Solids
- Division 4.1 Flammable Solids
- Division 4.2 Spontaneously Combustible Substance
- Division 4.3 Substances which in contact with water emits Flammable Gas
- Class 5 Oxidising Agents and Organic Peroxides
- Division 5.1 Oxidising Substance
- Division 5.2 Organic Peroxide
- Class 6 Toxic and Infectious Substances
- Division 6.1 Toxic Substance
- Division 6.2 Infectious Substance
- Class 8 Corrosive Substances
- Class 9 Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods
Tanks – 1.5 Days
- Loading and unloading
- Loading levels
- Vehicle roll over
- Static electricity
- Tanker hazard warning panels
Drivers wishing to carry goods just in packages only attend the first 3.5 days of the course.
Those wishing to carry goods in tanks attend the full 5 days.
To book your course please visit our online booking website – Enterprise Transport Training.
Enterprise Transport Training also run online training courses for Driver CPC, Operator CPC, OLAT and Transport Manager Refresher.